A raid zone is created when a player destroys block on an enemy claim.
Each claim can have it's own raid zone!
It allows the server to apply various rules to raids like:
- Preventing grief with zombies & allows players to raid during BM
- Prevent players from stealing bases by placing their own claim block directly after destroying an enemy claim.
- Add protection after raids to prevent players from getting raided too much, everyone needs some sleep at least.
- Apply de-/buffs to attacking and defending players (for more details read the whole wiki page)
- No repair with Clawhammer Nailgun & Super Nailgun (Stoneaxe still work)
- Carry less items before becomming encumbered
- Lowers damage of some tools which would be OP in raids like Super Augers
- Combat Logging => Drop backpack on disconnect
There are 3 phases a raid zone can have:
- A raid is started and extended when you destroy a block on an enemy claim and expires after ~15 minutes of no more blocks get destroyed.
- The Full Raid is started when the raid continues for at least 15 minutes, this means you have to destroy blocks for a longer time.
- The raid will now extend just by the presence of enemy players and lasts for 15 minutes after the last player leaves area.
Warning: Abusing the system to get base protection will get you banned. All raid activities are logged!
- Raid protection gets triggered when a Full Raid expires and lasts for ~25h.
- Protected bases have 10x higher online/offline claim protection.
- Zombies will be despawned entering this area like during a normal raid.
When you used the verify command on our Discord server you will receive messages about raids from your and allied bases.
Warning: This is not a raid alert system which informs you about someone which attacks your base. The messages are just telling you that a raid is over unless a claim block got destroyed!
- A claimblock has been destroyed at 123W 456S.
- Raid has ended at 123W 456S.
- Full raid has ended at 123W 456S. Raid protection is now active for ~25h.
- Raid protection has expired at 123W 456S.
- A player logout inside your base at 123W 456S.
- A player login inside your base at 123W 456S.
- Your raid alert system got triggered at 123W 456S.